5 Ways to Differentiate Your Practice
Practice Differentiators You Can Implement Now!
Read this guide to learn new directions to breathe new life into your practice.
Technology and online retail is disrupting many industries and now has its sights on optometry. One in 3 consumers will purchase their eyewear directly online. Companies like Opternative, Eyenetra, GlassesOn and Simple Contacts are beginning to offer online refractions.
Optometrists naturally feel financially threatened by these changes—and concerned about their impact on patient outcomes. However, there is technology available that allows you to be the disrupter.
5 Ways to Differentiate Your Optometry Practice Now:
- Concussion care—80% of concussions create vision and oculomotor problems that can hinder patients' ability to function effectively. Optometrists can evaluate the impact on vision and provide relief by speeding up their return to school or work.
- Aging eye & brain health—More patients than ever are in demographic groups prone to age-related eye conditions. Aging brings changes that affect visual performance. There is a significant opportunity for optometrists to evaluate vision and eye health in a more holistic way.
- Sports vision—90 million Americans of all ages avidly participate in at least one sport. Optometrists can identify opportunities to strengthen performance-related aspects of vision and provide personalized exercises to athletes looking to improve eye acuity, accuracy, coordination and reaction times.
- Reading assessments—Learning disabilities affect as many as 15% of school-age children. Often these children have underlying visual processing disorders that are misdiagnosed or undiagnosed. Optometrists who offer reading assessments can provide a critical service in ensuring academic success and development.
- Digital device strain—More than 65% of U.S. adults complain of eyestrain when using digital devices. The digital age is placing new stresses on vision. Optometrists can offer services to alleviate headaches, neck and shoulder pain that stem from eye strain.
Read this guide for tips on how to get started in a direction that aligns with your interests, patient demographics and local marketplace.
Complete the form to download your copy of
5 Ways to Differentiate Your Practice.
RightEye, Inc. | 7979 Old Georgetown Rd., Suite 801 | Bethesda, MD 20814 | (301) 979-7970